Wednesday 7 December 2016

Corporate Christmas Party | December 2014 | Gallagher Center | Yorkton SK

Décor & Design: Circle the Date






Testimonial: 

I just want to say THANK YOU to Circle the Date for everything that they did for our Christmas party. I appreciate all of Brittany's efforts in making our event so professional and elegant. I had numerous comments about the decorations, and I was taken aback and delighted when I walked into the hall! It was definitely worth it to hire Circle the Date – it really made the evening go smoothly, and not having to worry about the cleanup made my night! 
-Sam     

1 comment:

  1. Some of the best places to find great vintage costume jewelry are thrift shops. All of them receive donated jewelry, and I have found some amazing pieces in thrift shops. Thrift shop shopping has lost the stigma of being just junk shops or places where the down-and-out shop. tungsten wedding bands

    ReplyDelete