Wednesday 27 September 2017

Kyle & Kerri | July 2016 | St. Mary's Parish | Yorkton SK

Planning a wedding for this fun couple was a blast! Both families had the best sense of humor which never left a dull moment! The vibrant colors reflected the fun loving personality of the bride and groom. Congratulations Kyle and Kerri! 

Venue: St. Mary's Parish, Yorkton SK
Decor & Design: Circle the Date
Cupcakes & Cake: Creative Creations Cakes, Yorkton SK


Testimonial:

On July 16, 2016 my son was married. I had hired Circle the Date Wedding and Event Planning to do the decorating and to help out with the day of coordination. I have never liked to get a call, just before a wedding, asking me if I could come help decorate or  to stay afterwards to take down the decorations, so that was the main reason I hired Circle the Date. 

Brittany and her staff were phenomenal, the professionalism they have and the techniques they use in decorating were over and above what I expected. Circle the Date has so many color choices to choose from for decor as well as a wide variety of different decorations. 

Brittany sat down with my son and his future bride and helped with their choices, she was open to suggestions too. She wants to make sure that the wedding goes off without a hitch just like you or anyone would. 

Brittany was there from January right up until the big day, making sure that everything was going to run right on cue, giving the bride-to-be a list of things to make sure they were accomplished in plenty of time for the wedding. 

Brittany and her staff decorated the hall the day before the wedding and were there the day of the wedding to make sure it all ran smoothly. She checked things out before the guests arrived to make sure the decor was correct, the seating was on par and so on. 

If I have the pleasure of doing another wedding for any of my other children I would use Brittany and Circle the Date again, and again and again. 

Thank you Brittany for everything you did to help make sure that the wedding of my son and his bride went off without a hitch, you are one of a kind and I am forever grateful.

-Sherry (mother of the groom)

2 comments:

  1. The team offers a broad range of creative talent and top agencies in the us capabilities that stays current with technology trends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. consistent, timely delivery of features ui design agency Cornwall and open communication have both been hallmarks of this engagement
    best interactive agency

    ReplyDelete