Wednesday 27 September 2017

Rehearsal Dinner | July 2017 | Mano's Restaurant & Lounge | Yorkton SK

I would have to say that I have been dreaming of not only my wedding day by also my rehearsal dinner for a very long time! I love the intimate setting of a smaller venue and the opportunity to take time to thank those who have helped make your wedding day what it is, is just oh so special. I also LOVE the opportunity to dress up a dinner table no matter what the occasion! When it was finally my turn to decorate my own rehearsal dinner I was VERY excited. I was able to put all of my ideas into action and I am very pleased with the outcome! It was an amazing evening full of laughter, love, hugs and tears. My parents hosted the dinner and I will forever be grateful to them for all of the hard work they have put into not only our wedding day and the days surrounding our wedding, but also for the hard work that they pour into our everyday lives and into Circle the Date. Thank you mom and dad! I couldn't do it without you! You are very loved! 

Decor & Design: Circle the Date


No comments:

Post a Comment