Saturday 23 September 2017

Nicole & Derek | June 2016 | Cherrydale Golf Course & Mano's Restaurant | Yorkton SK

This has to be one of my favorite weddings thus far. Nicole & Derek asked for my help planning and decorating an intimate ceremony and receptions for very close family this June. I am in love with the sweets table that I designed for them using old barn doors from my Grandmother's homestead dating 100yrs old! The weather was gorgeous and it was a perfect day for love! Thank you Nicole and Derek for letting me help you plan this very special day!
Ceremony Venue: Cherrydale Golf Course, Yorkton SK
Reception Venue: Mano's Restaurant & Lounge, Yorkton SK
Decor & Design: Circle the Date 
Stationary: Kayla Kientz Design



Testimonial:


Hiring Brittany as our wedding planner was one of the best decisions we ever made! Our wedding day was virtually stress free thanks to Britt and her attention to every last detail.

Britt kept us on track with our planning in the months leading up to wedding, which as a mom to two very young boys, I really appreciated. Our family kept asking if we needed help with anything and most often our response was "Britt has already taken care of that!". 

Our wedding day was everything I imagined it would be. The decorations were simply stunning. No detail was over looked. Thanks to Brittany's hard work, our families got to relax and just enjoy our wedding day along with us. I would highly recommend using Circle the Date for your next event!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment